The Teen Film Festival was created to highlight the talents of student filmmakers, introduce teens to new technology, and to award creativity and encourage further study in the arts. Students in grades 9-12 are invited to create an original video for the chance to win a prize and be named Festival Winner!
Festival entry forms may be downloaded here and are available at all participating schools, the Johnson County Public Library branches, and Greenwood Public Library. Video entries must be accompanied by an official entry form. Students may request a free DVD with an entry form. Digital entries are not accepted. All films must be submitted on a DVD.
- Documentary (Maximum 15 min)
- Feature Film (Maximum 15 min)
- Music Video (Maximum 4 min)
- Book Trailer (Maximum 3 min)
- (4) honorable mention awards of $125
- Festival Winner who will receive $400