We're now open!
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 6pm
Friday - Saturday: 12pm - 4pm
We will be expanding our hours on Monday, July 6th!
While we are so excited to welcome you back into the library, we want to make sure you're prepared for some changes before visiting.
- Face coverings will be expected in the building (exceptions will be made for children and those with special needs). If you don't have one, face coverings will be available free of charge. All staff members will be wearing face coverings.
- New hourly sanitizing practices are in place throughout the building.
Materials & Library Cards
- Browsing our collections will be available while maintaining social distancing.
- Materials can be checked out either with staff assistance or using one of our self-check machines, and markers will be placed on the floor to encourage social distancing.
- Library card signup will be available at our Patron Services Desk.
- Curbside Pickup will continue to be available during select times (Monday - Thursday: 11am - 6pm; Friday - Saturday: 12pm - 4pm).
- A limited number of study rooms will be available for 2-hour time slots for single person use only. To promote social distancing, we are unable to provide spaces for tutors, social workers, and other groups at this time.
- Beginning July 6th, The Studio will be available by appointment only. Please note that only the kits we are able to safely clean will be available for check out.
- Beginning July 6th, the children's play area will be open, however toys will not be available for check out. The play area will be closed for 30 minutes periodically throughout the day for cleaning.
- For now, interactive walls, meeting rooms, and some seating areas will not be available.
- Computers are available without an appointment during open hours. Beginning July 6th, computers will be available for 2-hour sessions.
- Printing, faxing, and scanning will be available. Printing costs are $0.15 for black and white, and $0.25 for color. Faxing and scanning are free.
- Virtual programming will continue to be available for all ages.
- For now, in-person programs will not be available.
Please be aware. All dates are subject to change based on current health conditions.
For email updates from GPL, please sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions